- California Licensed Professional Fiduciary #1101
- PFAC Member #1731
- National Certified Guardian
- BS, Accounting - Loyola Marymount University
My goal is to provide peace of mind to families by being responsive to their needs and treating their family and situation with integrity, confidentiality and professionalism.
- Value Family - The greatest gift I've ever been given is my family. I’ll treat you and your family with the same regard I have for my own family.
- Integrity - John Wooden said, “I believe we are the most likely to succeed when ambition is focused on noble and worthy purposes and outcomes rather than on goals set out of selfishness.” You can count on me acting in the best interest of the principal at all times.
- Confidentiality - I will absolutely respect the legal, and moral, duty to maintain the confidentiality and privacy of your situation and our interactions.
- Professionalism - An appropriate level of decorum will be maintained in all of our interactions.